How to Make Sattu Paratha| Perfect Bihari Recipe in HINDI | Healthy Recipe
Sattu Paratha is a family member of Indian breads, most popular in the Bihar region of India where it is a staple food. Sattu is full of fibre, and essential nutrients like protein thus making this one a healthy dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well. The ingredient is known for its healthy benefits especially in providing strength to the bod.
2½ cups whole wheat flour + for dusting
Salt to taste
2 tsps oil + for drizzling
Oil as required
1½ cups Tata Sampann Jeera Sattu
Salt to taste
½ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp kitchen king masala powder
½ tsp roasted cumin powder
¼ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
1-2 green chillies, chopped
2 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1½ red chilli pickle
2 tsps mustard oil
¾ cup thick yogurt
2 medium cucumber, grated
1 tsp roasted cumin powder
Black salt to taste
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder for garnish
1. For the dough, take whole wheat flour, salt, and oil in a large bowl. Add sufficient water and knead to soft dough. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. For the stuffing, take Tata Sampann Jeera Sattu in another bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder, kitchen king masala, and roasted cumin powder.
3. In the same bowl, crush and add carom seeds, green chillies, chopped coriander and ginger. Add onion and mix till everything is well combined.
4. Add red chilli pickle, mustard oil and mix well. Drizzle a little water to adjust the consistency of the stuffing.
5. Knead the dough to soften it. Take a portion of the dough and shape it into a ball and dust with whole wheat flour.
6. Roll the dough ball into a small disc and place a portion of the prepared stuffing in the middle.
7. Bring the edges in the centre, pinch to seal and discard the extra hanging dough. Flatten it slightly, dust it with flour and roll it into a parantha.
8. Heat a non-stick tawa, drizzle a little oil and place the parantha on it. Cook for 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
9. Flip, drizzle a little oil and apply evenly. Cook for 1-2 minutes, flip and drizzle a little oil on the other side.
10. Cook till both the sides become golden and brown specks appear on top.
11. For raita, Take yogurt in a bowl, add grated cucumber, roasted cumin powder, black salt, and salt. Mix well.
12. Drizzle a little ghee on the paranthe. Serve hot with prepared raita sprinkled with a little red chilli powder.
#indianfood #food #foodporn #instafood #foodie #indian #healthy #yummy #t #k #indiancuisine #delicious #foodphotography #instagood #foodstagram #foodblogger #foodlover #i #restaurant #d #tasty #healthyfood #bhfyp
Please support our channel & do suggest and share feedback on content you would like to see in future.
If you like videos, follow me here aaanddd do like, share & subscribe!
Here are my social coordinates, feel free to reach out!
By: Nikhil Agarwal | 2 months ago